Friday 9 March 2012

D&G Scarf Print Ads


Is anyone else completly in love with D&G's Spring Summer 2012 campaign???

I love all the bright colours and how everything is mixed with each other! It totally makes me want to go somewhere hot and I am really lusting over the scarf print trend this season! It is an amazing way to end the D&G era!

Photo taken Backstage at D&G SS 2012 Show.

Great shirt! Taken from one of my fav blogs, Atlantic-Pacific.

Selection of scarf print fabrics from D&G.

Scarf print trousers, River Island, previously featured on my blog HERE.

Pics from the runway at D&G SS 2012 show.



Scarf Print Playsuit, River Island, previously featured on my blog HERE.

Scarf print wedges from D&G's Spring Summer 2012 collection.

Scarf Print Blazer, Zara, previously featured on my blog HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Love these scarf print dresses, so vibrant! The Zara blazer is so perfect, I need to find myself one in stores here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such crazy prints, D&G is really going hard with the patterns trends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this trend, it is really pretty!
    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete